SphereOI helps clients succeed with advanced data analytics. Our custom framework creates purpose-driven competitive differentiators by linking advanced analytics technology to business opportunities and portfolio strategy. We keep the focus on what is most important as we work with clients to give them the practical skills to stand on their own in developing the future.
This position is for an AI Engineer / Machine Learning Engineer who will work with our science and software development studios to deliver cutting-edge solutions. As an AI Engineer / Machine Learning Engineer you will, over time, draw on your skills in statistics, traditional machine learning, deep neural networks and other machine learning algorithms to solve our client’s most critical challenges. Data, big and small, is a ubiquitous element, and familiarity with modern data architecture and query languages is important.
What You Will Be Doing
- Learn new domains and problems
- Experiment with models and data
- Collaborate with other experts
- Develop reference implementations of models and pipelines
- Work in Python, possibly other languages (e.g. R, Java)
- Present at weekly demos and various sessions
- Support production engineering teams and develop automated tests
What You Need For This Position
- Talent for artificial intelligence / machine learning fundamentals
- Hands on experience selecting, tuning and validating models with TensorFlow
- Experience with Python, PyTorch, and other languages (R, C#, Java)
- Experience with Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN’s) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in math, statistics, physics, economics or computer science