Security clearance is required
We are an AI engineering company with high-performance in-house software teams. Our software shop focuses on quality, craftsmanship, and real-world outcomes. We are disciplined software engineers who won’t weigh you down with unproductive rituals or busy work. Our teams develop exciting greenfield systems packed with technical challenges, often pushing the limits of hardware and software. We have multiple open positions (entry, mid, and senior) for skilled engineers.
This position is for a Software Engineer who will work with our science and software development studios to deliver cutting-edge solutions. The position will require knowledge in a wide range of technologies from web development and big data platforms to data analytics and CI/CD pipelines. Data, big and small is a ubiquitous element, and familiarity with modern data architecture and query languages is important.
What You Will Be Doing
- Create, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems.
- Develop software solutions for big data and cloud environments.
- Create CI/CD pipeline architectures to automate the steps in the software delivery process using cloud automation tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, and Ansible.
- Work in Java, possibly other languages (e.g. Python).
- Present at weekly demos and various sessions.
- Collaborate with colleagues and customers in delivering new features.
What You Need for This Position
- BS/BA in computer science or equivalent in related technical experience.
- Hands on experience with at least one programming language such as Java or Python.
- Some familiarity with creating fully automated CI/CD pipelines using automation tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, and Ansible, is a big plus.