Security clearance is required
SphereOI helps clients succeed with advanced data analytics. Our custom framework creates purpose-driven competitive differentiators by linking advanced analytics technology to business opportunities and portfolio strategy. We keep the focus on what is most important as we work with clients to give them the practical skills to stand on their own in developing the future.
This position is for a System Administrator who will be responsible for operating, maintaining, and sustaining enterprise Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) and physical server environments. The person in this position will support enterprise systems which will involve working with system users, network administrators, software developers, and other team members to define problems and design solutions. This position over time will draw on skills in Citrix, VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-V, and Linux administration.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide O&M and engineering support for enterprise operations
- Troubleshoot problems and work with users and technical team on a resolution
- Provision and configure Linux virtual machines
- Support ESXi server migrations and upgrades
- Manage license files, routing tables and firewall configurations
- Evaluate vendor products and provide recommendations
- Develop policies and procedures for monitoring enterprise systems
What You Need For This Position
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent technical experience
- Hands on experience administering Windows and Unix servers
- Hands on experience with Citrix or VMWare
- Security+ or ITIL certification is a plus