Security clearance is required
SphereOI helps clients succeed with advanced data analytics. Our custom framework creates purpose-driven competitive differentiators by linking advanced analytics technology to business opportunities and portfolio strategy. We keep the focus on what is most important as we work with clients to give them the practical skills to stand on their own in developing the future.
This position is for a Tableau Developer and Business Analyst who will be responsible for designing and implementing robust Business Intelligence (BI) and data visualization tools and applications for government clients. The person in this position will be processing data from a variety of sources, identifying ways to leverage Tableau and other available analytic tools, and creating dashboards and visualizations that communicate key findings. Your ability to work closely with clients, software development teams, and other technical staff will be an important part of the role which will require excellent oral and written communication skills.
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform and document data analysis, data validation, and data mapping designs
- Create Tableau visualizations and build complex reports
- Develop and communicate key performance indicators, analyze trends, and what-if scenario planning
- Communicate key findings and make recommendations
- Aggregate data from multiple sources
- Document and demonstrate to clients how to use solutions and integrations
What You Need For This Position
- Hands on experience with Tableau data aggregation and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree
- Hands on experience using SQL is preferred