SphereOI is a culture of Artificial Intelligence (AI) mixed with some actual intelligence.
Our studios engineer highly advanced AI/ML solutions for clients in several exciting industries. We help these industries realize the full promise of AI through superior engineering and novel thinking. At SphereOI, we cover all phases of innovation, from the fuzzy front-end of AI strategy all the way to building AI for operations. We are geeks, creators, and inventors who build intelligent stuff.
This position is for an experienced Azure Cloud Architect capable of leading an engineering team that will exploit the Azure platform to its fullest. From container architecture to the data architecture and APIs that support various abstraction layers, everything is being implemented “green field”. This is an opportunity to “do it right” with a strong well managed team assembled for this express purpose. There will be traditional data stores, graph databases, and machine learning systems integrated into the final system. If you already do serious Azure cloud development, with or without an advanced degree, and want to work with teams and projects that will push you to learn and grow, then we would like to talk with you.
What You Will Be Doing
- Implement and modernize cloud applications and technical solutions using the combination of Azure IaaS, PaaS, serverless services, or microservices patterns.
- Design, develop, test, and debug Azure cloud solution components.
- Build and manage container apps using products like AKS, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Develop automation for deployment, management, and administration processes.
- Design, develop and implement data collection, transformation, and data integration solution for analytics.
- Present at weekly demos and various sessions.
- Build things.
What You Need for This Position
- Hands on experience with Azure cloud implementation and deployments.
- Hands on experience with at least one programming language such as Python, C#, or Java.
- Experience with modern CI/CD tools such as GitLab, Jenkins or Azure DevOps.
- Azure Administrator, Azure Solutions Architect, Azure Developer, or Azure DevOps Engineer Certification is a big plus.